I decided to open a blog (2013) so that I could archive my projects and make them available to everyone. In my blog, you can reach various kind of contents which are usually about Drones, Electronics, FPGA, IOT, Microcontrollers, Programming and Signal Processing. Hope to see you again…
- 2018 - 2021 M.Sc. Istanbul Technical University. Biomedical Engineering
- 2012 - 2017 B.Sc. Istanbul Technical University. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 2008 - 2012 High School. Bornova Anatolian High School
- 2017 Digilent Design Contest (Cluj, Romania), It is a competition about Xilinx fpga based systems. The project for this competition was the detection of sound direction using the microphone arrays.
- 2017 NASA Space Apps Challenge (Istanbul, Turkey), It is a international hackathon organized by NASA. 1st place is taken by a project to assist people about their own UV exposure using Internet of Things systems.
- 2014 - 2016 ITUNOM Unmanned Air Vehicle Team. It is a team about unmanned air vehicle in Istanbul Technical University. This team participated AUVSI Student Unmanned Air Systems Competition 2015 and 2016 (Maryland,USA). In 2016, ITUNOM was 13th in total and 1st between multicopter participants. My task in this project electronic team leader. I work about image processing (Opencv) , networking, flight control systems.
- 2016 Siemens Hackathon Industry 4.0 (Istanbul, Turkey), 3rd place
- 2016 Google HashCode, 347th in total 1st in Istanbul.
- 2015 Nasa Space Apps Challenge (Istanbul, Turkey), People’s Choice Award.
- 2013 Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition (Utah, USA), ITU Iskandil Team, is a team that is involved in rocket-engineering. In June - 2013, this competition was attended. I was on the avionics team of this group. Arduino and PIC microprocessors to be programmed in accordance with their competition duties. Providing communication with the ground station tracking interface and long distance radio modules required for real time tracking of the rocket.
- 2013 - Present My Blog. I have published some of my project from 2013. I have published 70 projects until this day. My project usually about image processing, air vehicles, Android programming, embedded programming (Arduino, Stm32, Raspberry Pi ) and Augmented Reality. https://mozanunal.com/
- M.O. Unal, M. Ertas, I. Yildirim. An Unsupervised Reconstruction Method For Low-Dose CT Using Deep Generative Regularization Prior. arxiv.org, 2020.
- M.O. Unal, M. Ertas, I. Yildirim. Self-Supervised Training For Low Dose CT Reconstruction. International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, 2020.